We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join READ Cased Hole to work in a busy maintenance department. Your responsibilities will encompass a range of tasks, including but not limited to equipment inspection, routine maintenance, and repair work. Attention to detail will be instrumental in preventing downtime and minimising disruptions to our operations. The position will be based at READ HQ in Aberdeen.
- HNC/HND or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience in repairing and maintaining downhole logging tools.
- Good understanding of electronic theory.
- Good soldering skills and the ability to complete PCB board repairs.
- Good mechanical skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
- Working knowledge of Computerised Maintenance management systems.
To apply send your CV and a compelling cover letter detailing why you would be perfect for READ to Chris.Roe@readcasedhole.com
READ has been supporting oil and gas operators for almost 30 years. Around the globe, we deliver the highest quality production logging, well integrity and reservoir evaluation solutions. Whatever the conveyance – wireline, slickline or coiled tubing – our technologies and systems are compatible, in memory and real-time.
With READ as your service partner, your downhole assets couldn’t be in safer or more experienced hands.
Our industry knowledge, innovation, technical excellence and insight can add real value to your oilfield recovery.