READ Cased Hole are looking for a skilled Cased Hole Logging Engineer to join our dedicated Cased Hole Engineers team in the Operations department. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable knowledge of running cased hole logging tools and possess an Engineering or Science background, preferably educated to an HND level, or have solid industry experience.
Based in Aberdeen, as a Cased Hole Logging Engineer, you will be responsible for executing READ’s Cased Hole Logging services across several international locations. This includes planning and preparing activities based on client requirements, aid in directing operations at client sites, and ensuring the completion of all relevant paperwork and reports to meet our clients’ requirements.
As a leading logging service provider, READ Cased Hole plays a crucial role in optimising well integrity for our global clientele. With a reputation of expertise and quality service, our demand continues to grow, and we are searching for dedicated, motivated and adaptable individuals who prioritise safety and client engagement to join our dynamic team. Recognising the integral role of our Field Engineers in our success, we offer exceptional salary and benefits packages and a focus on career development opportunities.
- Plan and prepare activities related to client requirements.
- Attend pre- and post-job meetings.
- Complete and submit relevant paperwork.
- Prepare field reports to meet client requirements.
- Check the calibration and operation of equipment.
- Pack and supervise the transport of equipment.
- Maintain equipment.
- Direct operations in consultation with the client representative and logging programme.
- Ensure the supervision, safety, training and performance of Junior Engineers at client sites.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our Standard Operating Procedures.
- A strong, demonstratable knowledge of running cased hole logging tools, preferably Sondex.
- An Engineering or Science background, preferably educated to an HND level, or have solid industry experience.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to fully engage with clients.
- Excellent problem-solver.
- Safety aware.
- Willing to work internationally.
- Possess a full UK Driving License.
- A desire to develop expertise and advance their career.
At READ Cased Hole, we recognise the value that our skilled and experienced Field Engineers bring to the success of our business. We pride ourselves in rewarding this expertise with exceptional salary and benefits packages, opportunities for continuous skill development, internal and external learning and development training, and career progression prospects.
Based in Aberdeen, the Cased Hole Logging Engineer role requires travel to UK and overseas offshore locations. Salary and benefits are negotiable depending on skill and competence level. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply send your CV and a compelling cover letter detailing why you would be perfect for READ to Dave.Simpson@readcasedhole.com